I haven’t been posting much because, quite honestly, I am boring. Here’s my life right now:
- Up at 6:00 (been hitting that old snooze button, so no more 5:30 awakening)
- Leave the house by 7:00 which puts me at work right at 8:00
- Work, work, work
- I bring my lunch most days unless somebody else is buying. Yep, I’m that cheap now.
- Drive home for an hour.
- Arrive tuckered out around 6:30 or 7, so I change clothes, wash my face and plop down.
- Eat something, watch a little TV and try to climb into bed by 9:30.
- Sleep at 10:00.
My weekends aren’t any better. The Hunter has won a big contract. It’s really big, so he needs me for the admin work necessary to get it started. I put in about 10-12 hours over the weekend trying to tame this behemoth. I have another month or so of this. Don’t worry, he’s paying me generously for my time. I take those $$ and give them to the IRS.
I am not exercising — I know, this is not good. I was getting up early to run/jog around the neighborhood a couple of laps, but 5:30 has been slipping away. I need to re-start that. It is so healthy for me in so many ways.
I joined a weight loss challenge at work. I am pretty sure I will be the sucker that loses the $20 investment. Meh, I need the competition and accountability I tell myself.
I am looking at some new places to live. I haven’t found The One, but we haven’t seen that much yet. It did feel me with a bit of angst that I will be so far away from the Hunter. He is a security blanket, but I also still really want my freedom. What a conundrum, but that is a post for another day. For now, I’m just boring…..