Wow, this is Blog Post 402 or something like that — 400 blog posts. What an accomplishment! Congratulations to me!
As I read back through some of them, I was searching for some answers, some patterns and just exploring what has been on my mind since I started writing. Here are some of the themes that have emerged:
- Between work, the place I was renting and money struggles, I have been under a great deal of stress.
- That all leads to the fact that I haven’t been very happy.
- I’m not doing that much these days — work, write, read. I don’t have many friends that I spend time with.
- Income instability has reached a peak, but I hope to change that soon.
- This blog started out about my sexual awakening and it woke up, that’s for sure, however, my “dating maturity” was that of a teenager. Live and learn, live and learn. I have done that as well.
Anyway, back to this wonderful blog. It gives me great joy. Joy to write down my thoughts and feelings in a safe place. Joy to meet the wonderful people who comment and whose blogs I follow. Joy to feel creative. Thank you all.